Potassium humate is a kind of organic potassium fertilizer with high efficiency, because humic acid is a kind of bio-active preparation, which can increase the content of available potassium in soil, reduce the loss and fixation of potassium, increase the absorption and utilization rate of potassium on crops, improve soil, promote crop growth, improve crop stress resistance, improve crop quality and conservation. It can be mixed with urea, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer and trace elements to produce high-efficiency multifunctional compound fertilizer.
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decrease the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
Notes for Use:
1. Do not spray on hot days or rainy days. Spray again if there is rain 6 hours after having sprayed.
2. The intervals for using should not be less than 7 days.
3. It can be used mixing with the most of herbicidal chemicals.
4. The valid is two years.