|Fulvic acid (dry basis)||80% min|
- A source of multiple nutrients and micro-nutrients.
- Makes soil nutrients more available to vegetables and promotes symbiotic nitrogen fixation.
- Significantly inhibits root rot and strengthens root systems.
- Ameliorates soil ad extends soil fertility.
- Effectively solubilizes base fertilizers and reduces the effects of salt in the soil.
- Reduces insect infestation and reduces the need for pesticides.
- Quickly activates plant immune systems and enhances decease resistance.
Caution and Storage:
1. Harmful if swallowed.
2. Keep out of reach children.
3. Avoid release to the environment.
4. Storing the product perfectly closed and in the fresh place without exceeding temperatures higher Than 46ºC.
Why Use Organic Fertilizer? - Milorganite
Fertilizers derived from organic sources feed the soil, which allows the nutrients to be released slowly, at a
Using Organic Fertilizers in the Garden - Gardening Channel
Organic fertilizers slowly release nutrients, maintaining a steady flow of nutrients into the soil and surrounding plants. They do not disturb the water balance of the
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer inputs in agricultural fields in the present scenario has significant environmental benefits over the use of chemical fertilizers and the practice has
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... It is sometimes credited as being the most widely use organic fertilizer and by volume is the top organic amendment. Peat is the most widely used
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Use of Organic Fertilizers to Enhance Soil Fertility, Plant
Understanding the nutrient variability and release pattern of organic fertilizers is crucial to supply plants with sufficient nutrients to achieve optimum productivity,
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
This is achieved by avoiding the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, and using products that nurture your garden soil and the organisms in it. When you