|LIQUID Solubility in water||Complete|
|PH||5 - 6.5|
|Total Amino Acids||20% 40%|
|Nitrogen organic min||3% to 8%|
|Total Alga extract||25%|
|Heavy metals Co, Cr, Cd, Pb max||0.3 ppm w/v|
Mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, also used as raw material in production of plastics, resins, coating, and medicine.
White, hygroscopic crystal granule. Density1.35g/cm3. Melting point 135oC. Soluble in water and in liquid ammonia.
Warning (direction for use)
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. The spraying time is in the cloudy weather without wind, or before 9; 00am and after 4; 00pm in the sunny weather, which can achieve the best results.
3. Respray if raining is available within 8 hours after spraying.
4. It is not recommended to spray in the sunny noon or windy weather.
5. It is recommended to use in the flowering period of fruit trees cautiously.