0.85mm-2.8mm 98%min, free follow
It can be used as a broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. It can promote plant growth, especially properly control stomatal
openness, reduce transpiration, and play an important role in drought resistance. It can improve stress resistance, increase yield
and improve quality. Its main applications are wheat, corn, sweet potato, millet, rice, cotton, peanut, rape, tobacco, silkworm,
mulberry, melon and fruit, vegetables, etc. Some non-alkaline pesticides are mixed and often have synergistic effects.
- it is used as a surface fertilizer, alone or mixed with other fertilizers;
- it is very effective for crops with long growing seasons;
- determination on the field is based on the culture and climatic conditions and soil
- urea may be used on all soils;
- it is applied both early spring and during the vegetation.