This product gives full play to the complementary and balance of each element, cold and disease prevention, anti-aging, anti-continuous cropping, low temperature rooting and other special effects.
This product can quickly penetrate into the plant body, promote cell protoplasm flows, improve soil compaction, greatly improve the fertility capacity and water retention, and utilization of nutrients reaches the highest value.
It breaks dormancy, promotes rooting, and enhances the growth, so that the roots are thickened, new root grows, leaves become hypertrophic, fruit is big and in good color, and the effect of increasing yield is particularly significant.
- Organic matter can improve the soil conditions, break the soil harden and increase the water retention capacity
- Humic acid can retain water to preserve soil moisture ability, promote the NPK efficacy and stimulate the root growth, at the same time decrease occurrence of blight, root rot and club diseases, etc.
- The rich contained NPK and trace elements can help plants have a healthy growth and quality yield, it reduce the pesticide using at the same time.
- The product have a good stability and low erosion, it can decrease the using amount of other fertilizers and keep a good environment without pollution
- Last and most important to decrease the agriculture cultivation costs and increase the yield and profit of 10-15% for farms
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Different Organic Fertilizers - Types Of Fertilizer For Organic
Apr 29, 2020 — Plant-based fertilizers. Plant-based fertilizers break down quicker than other organics, but they generally offer more in the way of soil conditioning
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
1. Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — For the long-term health of your garden, feeding your plants by building the soil with organic fertilizers and compost is best. This will give you soil
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — 1. Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · 2. DIY Molasses Fertilizer · 3. Organic Tea Fertilizer · 4. Straight Epsom Salt Fertilizer · 5. Seaweed Fertilizer · 6
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 — You can also make custom mixes to address your plants' specific needs. For example, you can use bat and bird guano, composted chicken
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Jump to GARDEN FERTILIZER BASICS — Garden fertilizer basics. Fertilizers are any naturally or chemically derived material containing the nutrients
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Making your own organic plant food is easy and fun. It should be noted that most people understand that the best way to get good garden soil is to use compost to