Humic Acid is a high polymer heterogeneous aromatic hydroxyl carboxylic acid.
It is black brown powder or granular, insoluble in water and is of weak acidity, easily soluble in alkali. Humic Acid Powder is extracted from natural leonardite and weathered coal. And it is a permanent humic substance and can not be degraded that fast by the microorganism in the soil. It is a natural additive for fertilizer to improve the structure of the soil and increase the fertility.
1. Balanced nutrition, promote absorption, increase crop photosynthetic capacity;
2. Nitrogen fixation, Phosphate, potassium, improve fertilizer efficiency, reduce the use of fertilizers.
3. Improve the ability of soil to retain water and fertilizer, to eliminate soil compaction, improve soil aggregate structure;
4. Adjust the soil pH, activation of loose soil, the crop root system, enhance root activity;
5. Rich in anti-cropping factor, disease tillage, increased crop immunity, enhance crop resistance, cold tolerance;