Appearance: Yellowish Powder
Water solubility: Completely
Total Amino acid: 50% min
Free amino acid: 45% min
Organic Nitrogen: 8% min
Moisture: 5% max
Heavy metal (as Pb): 20ppm max
- Promotes the formation of photosynthesis and chlorophyll
- No residue, improves the physical and chemical properties of soil
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decrease the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
Foliar Spray: Dilute with water by 800-1000 times and spray on the leaves. Usually 1-2KG is used per acre.
Drip Irrigation: Dilute with water by 200-300 times and irrigate the plants. Usually 3-5KG is used per acre.
Seed Soaking: Dilute with water by 600-800 times and soak the seeds. Soak the seeds for 12-48 hours.